Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Antutu : 421.253 – 442.018 (v8)
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Specs
- 6.4″WQHD+86% useful19:9
- 175 g – 74.1 mm – 157.6 mm – 7.8 mm
- 8x2.7 GHz Samsung Exynos 9820 or 8x2.84 GHz Qualcomm SnapD. 855
- 128-512 GB Storage and 8-12 GB RAM
- 4100 mAh
- 12.0 Mpx ƒ/ 1.5-2.4 Samsung SAK2L4
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Benchmark Results
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Antutu Benchmark (Exynos 9 9820) : 421.253 (v8)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Antutu Benchmark (Exynos 9 9820) : 332.545 (v7)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Antutu Benchmark (SnapDragon 855) : 442.018 (v8)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Antutu Benchmark (SnapDragon 855) : 371.808 (v7)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus DxoMark Score of Main Camera: 109
- Samsung Galaxy S10 PlusDxoMark Score of Selfie Camera Score : 96
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Review
For those of you who want to buy a Samsung smartphone that is bigger and has better hardware than the others, you will want to turn to the Galaxy S10+. The Galaxy S10+ phablet with a 6.4-inch edge-to-edge display makes gaming and watching videos much more immersive than other smartphones.
Samsung ushered in a major design refresh this year, something that it now does once in every two years. The biggest change is that the S10 Plus display stretches further to the top and engulfs the selfie snapper while doing so.
Maybe this is because the notch is positioned on the top left corner, or maybe it’s because of the few extra pixel spacing between the notch and the top bezel, or perhaps its the extremely neat and precise cut made for the camera. Or perhaps all of the above.
It surely doesn’t feel hostile, though. Besides, the vast expanse of absolutely gorgeous AMOLED panel should make it impossible for anyone to feel upset while holding the new Galaxy.
With a large 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display, the Galaxy S10+ colors pop and it features deeper blacks. And the brightness works so well that you can still see what you are doing when the sun is out in full force.
What I like about the Galaxy S10+ compared to the other Galaxy S10 devices is that it has dual cameras on the front. This will help you up your selfie game.
- Standout design, top-quality build, unique colors.
- Perfect display.
- The Dual rear camera is excellent.
- Superb photo and video quality
- The Battery is very good.
- Cost Effective
- 3.5 mm Audio jack.
- Extendable storage
- Would be good if the ultra wide cam had autofocus
- Low-light selfies are not satisfied.
- Frustrating fingerprint reader experience
- Bright night mode isn’t up there with the Pixel’s or Huawei’s night modes.
- Micro USB 2.0
|Antutu Score|| |
|DxoMark Main Camera Avg Score|| |
|DxoMark Main Camera Photo Score|| |
|DxoMark Main Camera Video Score|| |
|DxoMark Selfie Camera Avg Score|| |
|DxoMark Selfie Camera Photo Score|| |
|DxoMark Selfie Camera Video Score|| |
|Screen Size|| |
|Screen Category|| |
|Screen Density (PPI)|| |
|Screen to Body Ratio|| |
|CPU Name|| |
Samsung Exynos 9 9820
|Cpu Short Name|| |
|Cpu Cores|| |
|Screen Type|| |
Amoled Dynamic Amoled
1440 x 3040 px (WQHD+)
|Main Camera (Megapixel)|| |
|Optical Stabilization|| |
|Slow Motion|| |
Yes, 960 fps
4K Video Autofocus Continuous shooting Digital zoom Dual front camera Exposure compensation Face detection Geotagging HDR ISO settings Manual focus Optical Stabilization (OIS) Optical zoom Panorama RAW Scene mode Self-timer Touch focus Triple camera White balance settings These are the default features of this smartphone. Most of these features can be achieved with a more advanced camera application, so do not worry if you are missing something like a timer, smile detection, filters, etc.
|Selfie Camera (Megapixel)|| |
|Main Camera Extras|| |
Video recording 4K Second camera 8MP Second camera aperture f/2.2 Dual Pixel AF
|Battery Capacity|| |
|Battery Extras|| |
Fast Charging , Non-removable , Wireless charging
|Other information about Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus|| |
Fast wireless charging 2.0 15W Wireless PowerShare